CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Book 21 - Before I Go to Sleep (SJ Watson)


BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP - SJ Watson

Wow! I was hooked from the word 'go' and couldn't put it down, this book is a real "page turner".

Detailed, gripping and full of suspense, SJ Watson keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout this thriller of a story.

Without giving too much away as I don't want to ruin or reveal any of the twists and turns, the story follows the character of 'Christine' as she starts piecing together her life after she suffers amnesia.

SJ Watson has produced a masterpiece, very clever and well written. A riveting must-read.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this book. I thought it was a little slow at the beginning but I soon got in to it and after a while I was hooked I loved it

Tottie Limejuice said...

I'm just reading it now (in French) and it's certainly gripping me so far.

Tots

Post a Comment