CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 July 2012

Bookywookydoodah - An introduction

Bookywookydoodah is simply a place for me to blog about and review books. I will share my book reviews from the #50BookChallenge that I am currently undertaking for 2012 on here (as well as on my main blog Mama Owl - My Life & Kids) so that those people looking solely for my book reviews can find and read them quickly and easily.

As an avid reader I am keen to share my likes and dislikes with like-minded people and I hope that you will enjoy this blog. I will endeavour to be as informative as possible without spoiling the book or plot and will always be honest and objective in my reviews. Please also remember that taste is subjective, and these are my own personal thoughts and feelings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment